Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Live Music Preview: My Education and The Boxing Lesson

Normally this column publishes previews of Austin bands just before the weekend. This week, however, there are two great bands set to play before most of us are off work for a couple days. My Education is performing a free show tonight at Stubb's after the Eels show and The Boxing Lesson are on stage Thursday at The Mohawk

Continue reading on Examiner.com Live music preview: My Education (free show) and The Boxing Lesson at Mohawk - Austin Concerts | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/concerts-in-austin/live-music-preview-my-education-free-show-and-the-boxing-lesson-at-mohawk#ixzz1SfRUg39i




The Boxing Lesson - Dark Side of the Moog from Eric Power on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making a comment. I appreciate your feedback